Quick Guide to backup DVD in MP4, AVI, WMV, etc.

« Older   Newer »
XboxOner
view post Posted on 3/8/2015, 10:05

Quick Guide to backup DVD in MP4, AVI, WMV, etc.

This article will offer you the easy method to backup DVD to 1080p/720p MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, MKV, MPG with top DVD Ripper.

I have a lot of DVD, but I could't watch DVD movie conveniently because it is really hard to find the right one from the all DVD, also, the DVD is often physical damaged when playing again and again. So I think the best way to solve this issues it to backup my DVDs to hard disk in 1080p/720p MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, MKV, MPG for playback anytime and anywhere.

To freely backup DVD movies in MP4 format for easily playback in media players and portable devices, or store DVD in AVI format as AVI video format stores the same data in less than 25 percent of the space and can be supported by most TV players, or even keep DVD as WMV for adding into Windows Media Player, MKV for TV, MPG for editing, etc., here is an easy-to-use DVD ripping tool I found after google searching.

Pavtube DVDaid (Read Review) offers a fast and fully loaded DVD ripping solution that makes it easier than ever to rip commercial DVD movies to any video formats such as 1080p/720p MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, MKV, MPG, etc., and enjoy my favorite DVD movie collection anywhere with iPhone, iPod, iPad, PS3, PS4, Xbox360 and other devices. Besides, this program can backup DVD video without quality loss. What is more, I can even edit and touch up DVDs with an intuitive built-in editor for a better DVD visual enjoyment. For Mac users, turn to Pavtube DVDaid for Mac. Follow the 1-2-3 steps, now I will share the conversion from ripping DVD movies to 1080p/720p MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, MKV, MPG which is so easy and fast with the top DVD Ripper.

Rip DVDs to 1080p/720p MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, MKV, MPG for playback on Windows/Mac

Step 1. Load DVD disc into the program, if you have Blu-ray disc ,you can take a look at Pavtube BDMagic.

Step 2. From the "Format" drop-down list, choose "Common Video > H.264 Video(*.mp4)" as the output video format, besides that, you can select AVI, WMV, M4V, MKV, MPG format.

Hot Search: Blu-ray to external HDD | Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 | Blu-ray to lossless MKV | Blu-ray Tips | DVD Tips

Meanwhile, you can click the "Settings" to set the size, bitrate, fram and so on. For example, if you wan to get 720p video, just set size to "1280*720" which most suitable for watching on most tablets and phones.

Step 3. Click the Convert button to start converting DVD to MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, MKV, MPG format.

Follow the 3 steps,you will be able to backup your DVD movies to hard disk in 1080p/720p MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, MKV, MPG format and enjoy them freely.

Good News! To thanks for your continuous support, Pavtube Official Website and Pavtube Facebook are now holding the biggest sale for this summer with fantastic 50% off discounts and giveaway. Pay less to get powerful Blu-ray/DVD/Video Converter to build your own home media center on this summer!

Giveaway: First Five customers can share this post, email us your order numer and the snapshot to win one more FREE license, no product limit!

0 replies since 3/8/2015, 10:05   27 views